Digital Marketing Internship
Salary: £400-800 pcm
Start date: 04.09.17
Apply by: 25.08.17
LevyColes is seeking a creative and proactive Digital Marketing Intern to join the team for up to 1 month.
We are digital experts with a combined 25 years of experience working in the digital space. With our complementary skills, we provide start-ups and SMEs with tailored digital marketing strategies that bring real business results. Our clients have included companies such as Galliard Homes, Feast It, Moju and many other exciting start-ups.
This internship opportunity is for somebody with some digital and marketing skills who is ready to immediately add value and throw themselves into the deep end to learn.
- Support the team in delivering various digital marketing activities for multiple clients on behalf of LevyColes
- Create and plan social media content in well-organised content calendars for various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
- Schedule and post social media content across the clients’ social media channels via Hootsuite
- Assist the team in driving growth of clients’ social fan bases and community engagement on social media
- Write search engine optimised blog posts with on-brand and consistent tone of voice
- Design and create engaging email campaigns using Mailchimp
- Proactively suggest new digital tactics and activities
- Support the team on ad-hoc tasks when necessary
- A current student or graduate with at least a 2:2 (if graduated) from any degree discipline, ideally in Business, Marketing, Media or Psychology
- Proven knowledge and/or experience of social media channels
- General understanding of and passion for all things digital
- Creative thinker, with an ability to think out-the-box when it comes to content/targeting/engagement strategies
- A positive attitude and not afraid to solve problems
- Team player, willing to take initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Previous experience with Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp or Hootsuite
- Previous experience in a marketing-related role (internship or placement year)
- Basic understanding of SEO
- Interest in entrepreneurship and start-ups
Why join us?
- Competitive salary
- Great team environment
- Assigned team member who will help you make the most of the internship
For more information or to apply with a CV and a covering letter, please write to Oli Coles at [email protected].