Social Media Manager
London, £24K + Bonuses
New breed of agency is seeking a creative Social Media Manager to join their growing team.
- Implementing social media strategy for multiple clients on behalf of LevyColes
- Creating and managing consistent content in well-organised content calendars
- Scheduling and posting content across clients’ social media channels via Hootsuite
- Drive growth of clients’ social fan bases and drive increased traffic levels to respective websites with engaging content & out-the-box targeting/engagement strategies
- Writing blog posts with consistent tone of voice, aligned to brand across all channels
- Support in the implementation of clients’ paid social media strategy
- Reporting and analysis of top-level campaign activity
- Assist in the day-to-day running of clients’ social media pages, posting relevant and timely content on a daily basis.
- Support team on other accounts as an when necessary.
- Idea generation (content, targeting, engagement)
- Monitor competitor activity
- Digital industry knowledge with minimum 2 years agency experience
- Proven knowledge and experience of social media channels
- Previous experience managing multiple clients in Hootsuite social media management platform (manual scheduling & bulk uploads, targeting/creating streams, general engagement & reposts, Hootlet). Hootsuite Platform Certification preferable.
- Understanding of general marketing discipline, brand consistency, etc…
- Creative thinker with an ability to think out-the-box when it comes to content/targeting/engagement strategies.
- Previous experience using Facebook Business & Advert Manager. Previous experience of Paid Social preferable (budget control, strategy/proposals, campaign creation/management, analytics.
- Experience using integrated & 3rd party social media analytics tools and ability to interpret social analytics data to create actionable insights.
- Experience working on clients in retail, health & property preferable.
- Excellent creative writing & copywriting skills
- Proven ability to handle multiple clients simultaneously.
- Good time management skills with the ability to plan, organise and prioritise tasks under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Strong communication skills.
- Affinity and passion for all facets of social media.
If you can demonstrate an ability to work with a great deal of autonomy in a similar function you can expect to achieve:
• Salary £24,000 – £28,000
• Bonuses (performance based)
• Regular away days and incentives
• Flexible working
For more information or to arrange an interview please contact Oli Coles at [email protected].